Barcelona - Pyrenees
A NATURAL TOUCH IN THE PYRENEES
The icons in the Pyrenees of Catalonia are: the National Park of Sant Maurici and Aiguestortes and the Vall de Boí romanesque.
1st day : Barcelona – Vall de Boí : 300km.
8:00 Barcelona to Agramunt to visit the Torron and Chocolate Museum. Includes breakfast.
12:30 Arrival at Barruera. A walk around the town. Includes lunch.
14:00 Visit to the Sant Feliu de Barruera Church.
16:00 Visit to the Vall de Boí Romanesque Center, an introduction to the several romanesque churches in the Vall de Boí. Visit to the Santa Eulàlia church in Erill la Vall.
17:00 Visit to the Sant Climent de Taüll and the Santa Maria de Taüll churches.
18:30 From Vall de Boí to Sort. Arrival at the hotel.
20:00 Lunch consisting of a typical Pallares menu with local products.
2n. day: Sort – National Park of Aigüestortes and Sant Maurici- Barcelona
8:00 Sort to Espot. Visit to the National Park on a 4x4. At the lake of Ratera, stop for a walk around the shady zones of the Park . Practice of basic landscape photography.
14:00 Lunch at Espot.
After lunch, walk around Espot and return to Barcelona.
Stop at Collegats Gorge to see the Argenteria, a conglomerate of cliffs and limestone that inspired Gaudí.
- Private transport, driver and guide.
- 1 night hotel and breakfast
- 2 lunches and 1 diner.
- Entrance to the Museum of Torró
- Entrance to the romanesque center.
- Guiade to the romanesque center.
- Entrance and ride on a 4x4 in the National Park
- Guide interpreter and photography profetional, both specialist in the National Park.
- Travel insurance.
- Touristic tax 0,50€ per person and night to be paid at lodging.
lll Price from 275 € per person double room.