Scenery in local novels
Literary hiking trails in Vall d’Àssua, at the gates of National Park Aigüestortes and Sant Maurici
Reading a book sometimes became a trip where words ans sentences are mixed with the reader's imagination. The landscape of this trip is the line of encounter between one thing and the other.Among these geographies, half imaginary, half real there is Vall d'Assua, a little and unknown pyrenean valley, which has appeared in some succesful catalan novels, Jaume Cabré, with "The voices of Pamano; Maria Barbal, with "Stone Scree", "Intimate Country" or "Honey and Poison"; Josep Virós, more years ago, with "Ripe green"...all, each one in their own way, they agree to talk about a rural world in evolution, where actors feel strongly linked and it influences on their lives.
Contrast Trip proposes you delve into the way of the Vall Àssua that transported us to the past and teach the present of the Valley.
- 3 nights accommodation in half-board room.
- 3 meals in route.
- Transport of luggage from accommodation to accommodation.
- Travel Insurance.
- Documentation and roadmaps for all routes with information about the nature, culture and traditions.
- Tickets for museums which are found along the way.
- Phone 24 hours to any information or urgency.
- touristic tax: 0,50€ per person and night to be paid at lodging.
- one more night to Caregue in order to be able to climb Montsent de Pallars, mountain 2.881 meters.
- guide interpreter in the area.
- additional nights
- private transfer to Sort
- transfer Sort- Llessui
Prices 2016 from:
Group of 2 people: € 499,00 per person in double room.
Group of 3 people: € 470,00 per person in triple room.
Group of 4 people: € 455,00 per person in family room.